Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rutland State Park

Again, I went mountain biking at Rutland State Park this morning. A much faster pace than yesterday, and covered a lot more distance. How far, I'm not sure, because my dad didn't go, and as such, I didn't have a computer on the bike. I took his bike though, was actually able to ride instead of trying to keep the chain on! It was really nice. Listed as Intermediate/Advanced; yesterday was Beginner. I feel like I'm getting in much better shape.

Injuries:

- Cut on back of right calf, three of them, from the chainring
- Left shoulder; I hit a tree going about 12-14 mph with my shoulder while going down a hill. It seems okay... but I'm icing it just to be sure.
- Various cuts on legs from thorns.

It was a great day, all in all!

No comments:

Post a Comment